Welcome to Hotel San Ayre
One mile south of the Garden of the Gods, less than a mile north of Red Rock Canyon Park and nestled between the historic vacation and shopping districts of Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs sits The Hotel San Ayre. The most centrally located property in Colorado Springs to enjoy all that the City has to offer.
Discover the West Side’s premier boutique lodging experience…at a surprisingly affordable rate. The Hotel San Ayre offers Guest Rooms, Guest Suites and Family Suites each uniquely styled with breathtaking mountain views.
Values & Policies
According to Colorado Springs Utilities, our area is fortunate to receive some of the purest water in the nation from snow melt from the Rocky Mountains. However, these resources are scarce. In fact, Colorado Springs only averages 13 inches of rain each year and since there are no major sources of water nearby, the snow melt has to be piped from up to 200 miles away.
As a local business, the Hotel San Ayre feels a strong need to do our part in maintaining the natural resources of the area by focusing our efforts on energy conservation. Accomplishing this goal requires a joint effort by the hotel and its guests. Over the years of renovation at the property we have reduced our footprint by implementing utility and landscaping changes that have reduced our consumption by over ten percent.
For example, we will provide you with fresh linen and towels on the first night of your stay. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, hotels in our country use almost 180 billion gallons of water each year. You can help make a positive difference in our world by using linens and towels more than once during a multiple night stay. Of course, if you require, we will provide you with fresh replacement linen and towels. It is a matter of using what is necessary and keeping environmentally conscious.
In addition we are looking out for you and your health by providing bath amenities that are all-natural and do not support animal testing. In providing you with these amenities we can do something that is good for you and the environment.
Other efforts that the Hotel remains committed to can be seen in our Xeriscape garden and patio. Xeriscape is a recommended, water-wise method of gardening that is harmonious with our dry climate and requires fewer pesticides and fertilizers. We hope you will enjoy our beautiful, water-efficient and sustainable property and landscape that features native plants.
Together, we can make a positive difference.
Hotel San Ayre Policies
- All Guest rooms are designated as Non-Smoking.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in our guest rooms and other indoor areas. Smoking is permitted outside of your room in the outdoor designated smoking areas and in the garden area. The hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation in the hotel or may remove a person who does not comply with this policy. If you are found smoking in the guest rooms, you will be removed from the property, without a refund, lose your deposit and be immediately charged no less than $300. Additional Fines will be assessed commensurate with damage sustained to the property as a result of smoking indoors.No Candles or Incense may be burned in the guest rooms or the above mentioned charge will immediately result.
- Loss of Keys: When staying with us, please keep your room keys with you at all times. For each key NOT RETURNED at the end of your stay, we will assess a $10 key replacement fee taken from your damage/security deposit (if paying by cash) or charge your account (if paying by credit card).
- Quiet hours are from 9pm until 9am. Please be respectful of this policy. until 9am. Please be respectful of this policy.
- Quoted room rates do not include Tax. Prices are per room, per night; a 9.4% tax applies to the base room rate you were quoted.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Upon making a reservation we request a two hour window for your arrival and are generally in contact with your party during the day you are do to check in as a courtesy to let you know we are all set for your stay.
- Checkout time is 11:00 AM. Late departures not authorized by the Front Desk will be charged at the rate of $25 per hour.
- No refunds will be given for early departures.
- Late arrivals: If you will be arriving after our normal office hours, 6:00pm, please contact us and we’ll explain our late arrival procedure.
- Reservation Information: Deposit of one night's stay is required for each room reserved. A deposit is necessary to confirm a reservation. You will be required to provide the front desk manager with your credit card, which matches the credit card used for your advanced deposit. You must be eighteen (18) years or older to rent a room at the Hotel San Ayre; photo id is required at time of check-in.
- Final payment policy: Full payment of balance is due at the time of check-in. Final payment may be made by Credit Card, cash or traveler’s check. There will be no refunds issued for early check-outs.
- Sorry, we do not accept personal checks as final payment.
- Damage Deposit: A valid credit card imprint will be REQUIRED at check-in, in addition to the balance due. For your credit card, the hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of damages.
- Reservations are Non-Refundable once made.
- If you cancel within 30-days of your arrival date, we hold your deposit for you to use at the Hotel San Ayre within one year. No refunds will be credited to your account.
- Changes in reservation dates are allowed only twice and must be confirmed 30-days prior to a reserved period. There will be no refund on changed reservations.
- Early Check-out Policy: Once checked in and final payment has been received, there will be no refunds made for early check-outs.
- Lost & Found: The Hotel San Ayre, LLC is not responsible for lost and misplaced items. We do try our best to return any items you may have left; however, we do charge a $15.00 handling fee and shipping charges for the items left. We regret we have to do this, but it is very costly for the time, energy and labor it takes to keep track of all the items that are left in our rooms on a regular basis. If you have left something behind, please contact us as soon as possible to report the property as missing.
The management reserves the right to modify and amend its policies at anytime without notice.
- We do not accept pets